Tuesday, May 29, 2012

One Final Lunch Date

For the second year in a row, Ava and I have had the privilege of having lunch with a local 1st grader, Ziya. This year, Morgan joined in on the fun, and we spent one day a week eating lunch with Ziya and talking about everything from 'Why tater tots are so good?' to 'Man, look at the rolls on that baby's legs (Morgan... just in case anyone was curious).' Ah, the simplicity of meal time conversations between a 7 year old, 2 year old and 7 month old.

I seriously need to work on Ava's 'show me your happy face' face.

My apologies for the blurry picture. After packing lunches for Ava and Morgan, loading up in the car and leaving on time, the only camera I had with me was my cell phone. And contrary to what you see in the photo below, no Morgans were harmed in the making of this picture.

Happy Summer, Ziya! We wish you a wonderful 2nd grade year! Thank you for letting us eat lunch with for the past 2 years.

No comments: