Monday, February 22, 2010

Say Cheese!

While down in Bluffton this past weekend, Matt's sister surprised us by setting up a photo shoot for our family. One of Erin's friends met us at this BEAUTIFUL church on the May River near Downtown Bluffton. I honestly can't say how much this photo shoot means to me. I love pictures. I love family pictures. I love that I will forever be able to look back on this day, and this time in our lives through these pictures.

We had a beautiful setting, beautiful weather and a beautiful baby for the pictures. Take a look!

Photo Shoot

Erin, we thank you from the bottom of our heats for setting this up for us!

2 comments:

The Usserys said...

The pleasure was ours! We loved having you all stay with us, and the boys enjoyed their girl cuz so much!!! Lots of Ava talk going on this week:) The pics are so beautiful!

Courtney said...

Those pictures are awesome!!! I love her in the tutu!