Thursday, August 25, 2011

They Melt In Your Mouth...

....And keep melting, and melting, and melting!

In my last post, I mentioned that Ava gets rewarded with an M&M every time she uses the big girl potty. Now maybe you're like me, and devour any M&M in 0.25 seconds. Or, maybe you're like my daughter, and you can somehow magically keep the same M&M in your mouth for over 30 minutes.

Is there such a category in the Guinness Book of World Records as, "The slowest melting M&M?" If there isn't... there should be. And if there is... Ava would totally win!

Here she is 5 minutes after receiving her green M&M.

Still protecting her precious M&M while practicing her ballet on our kitchen chair.

10 minutes later... still melting.
 
This is my favorite: When you say, "Ava, show me your M&M", her mouth remains sealed tight, but she crouches down, lunges at you, and grunts all at the same time... As if to say, "Don't you understand? I can't possibly show you my M&M! If I were to show you my M&M, it's chocolatey goodness would come spilling out of my mouth!"

20 minutes later...

Almost gone.

Good thing she doesn't use the potty every 30 minutes, or she would constantly have an M&M melting in her mouth.

No comments: