Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Just Another 60 Degree Day in January...

Today was another warm, 60 degree day... in January. So, we did what we do best. Play outside.

Ava mastered the art of blowing bubbles.

We played bocce ball in the yard.

Ava colored our driveway with chalk.

And enjoyed some time in the rocking chair...

While looking ridiculously adorable.

As we were playing outside, a large military plane practiced landing over, and over and over and...

These pictures do the size and closeness of the plane no justice. It was huge. It was loud. It was close. It was amazing and creepy all at the same time. It astonishes me that something so large and so heavy can seemingly float through the air. Every time it flew overhead, I stood in the driveway, admiring it like an airplane-obsessed elementary school boy.

I've said it before and I'll say it again... I enjoy these 60+ degree days, but I'd love to see that beautiful girl below bundled up in fleece and playing in the snow! Come on , winter. Just one big snow! Just a few days of sledding and being stranded in the house with my lovely family.

No comments: