Saturday, February 18, 2012

Pull Up A Seat

Thanks to Pinterest, here is my latest sewing creation... A floor pillow for Ava's room. This particular pillow is the first of several to be added to Ava's reading nook. It was easy to make, I love it, and so does Ava!
















Within the first 5 minutes of receiving the pillow, Ava used it to sit on and read a book.

She also used the floor pillow as a table to prop up her book.

And finally, Ava snuggled up with the floor pillow when she was finished reading her book.

I am sure the pillow will serve many other purposes in the future. Thanks to the nifty handle on the side, Ava can tote the pillow around the house with ease. I can't wait to make a few more pillows for Ava's room. And speaking of making more, I already have the fabric for pillow #2... Lime green and white zebra print with hot pink piping.

No comments: