Sunday, March 06, 2011

Born and Bred

Last night was a happy night in the Gardner home. Why? Well, because Carolina beat Dook and the Tar Heels are the ACC regular season champions. If you know Matt, you know he is one of the biggest Carolina fans on earth. If you know me, you know I grew up in a household with no loyalty to any particular team. I have grown to love the Tar Heels though, and I was super excited last night!

Speaking of being super excited... Ava was thrilled to watch the game. Whenever Ava spots a basketball game on TV, she enthusiastically points at the television, followed by yelling, "BALLLLLL!" Already, Ava is a sports fan and a Tar Heel fanatic. Anytime she sees the Carolina logo, Ava goes nuts and says, "Dee Deees" (Tar Heels). I've said it before, and I'll say it again... such a Daddy's girl!

To celebrate Carolina's win, Ava got all decked out for church this morning. A Carolina dress and Carolina shoes to match.

Go Heels!

No comments: