Saturday, July 23, 2011

6 Years

Today, Matt and I celebrated 6 wonderful years of marriage. I am so thankful and humbled that God saw fit for Matt and I to be husband and wife. He has been such a blessing to me and I pray that I can return at least a portion of that blessing to his life.

Matt surprised me with a date night at The Angus Barn, in Raleigh. It was so nice to get dressed up, and get through an entire meal without picking a sippy cup off the floor, or having to stop a certain 19 month old girl from heaving a fork across the restaurant... Not to mention eating the best filet mignon ever prepared.

Thank you so much, Matt, for being the most amazing husband to me, and the best dad to Ava. I'm so excited to see what God has planned for us in the many, many years to come! Happy Anniversary!

1 comment:

Jen said...

i love reading your blog! it's wonderful to see how you've been blessed with such happiness...happy anniversary!