Tuesday, February 01, 2011

Standing 'Ava'tion

For the past couple of weeks, Ava has been able to stand on her own two feet, without any help! I believe that her latest trick deserves a Standing 'Ava'tion... and a snazzy photo.

This new accomplishment is cool for several reasons.
1. She looks adorable.
2. She is going to be walking any day now.
3. Ava can now shoot hoops all by herself.

I couldn't quite capture her getting the ball through the hoop, but trust me, it happens. I did manage to get a picture of her biting the ball...

And this was probably taken just seconds before Ava put the ball in the basket. Oh well, at least I captured her standing, right?

Matt and I are so excited to see Ava take her first steps. We are hopeful and certain that those first steps are going to happen very soon! Currently, Ava walks through the house with our assistance or the assistance of her walking toy. She moves from furniture piece to furniture piece with the greatest of ease. All she has to do now is realize she can do it on her own! Who knows, maybe my next post will be all about her first steps.

No comments: